This space highlights more than 20+ years of academic and professional experiences of addressing & solving environmental & water issues.
Eco Savvy Bek
Eco Savvy Bek
Bekkah Marshall aka Eco Savvy Bek is a Trained Environmental Scientist, Certified Health Professional & Eco & Water Strategist, Speaker & Instructor. She combines her expertise & compassionate wisdom to create & facilitate sustainable environmental & water solutions for Black Women Organizations through products & services.
Bekkah Marshall through her company BMPowered C&S, primarily serves Black Women Organizations & predominantly Black Communities throughout Florida, USA & virtually on a global scale.
Empowering & Equipping Black Women Organizations & Communities
Be informed of free & affordable monthly presentations & more by
- being an Eco Savvy newsletter subscriber (new newsletter every 1st Thursday of the month)
- subscribing to the Eco Savvy Bek YouTube Channel for Live Q&As & videos to up level your eco savvy (new video every Thursday)
- joining in on discussions about trending environmental & water topics on the Eco Savvy Bek Facebook Page.
NEWSLETTER – YOUTUBE – FACEBOOK
Presentation on You Tube
• drinking water – know where your drinking water comes from, common contaminants removed from drinking water & common drinking water treatment methods
• handling drinking water quality issues effectively
•. brief summary of the Environmental Protection Agency required annual water drinking water report for public water systems
• case studies of water quality issues & solutions in predominantly Black Communities in the United States of America
Check description box of the Know the Drinking Water Basics video on Youtube
Download the Know the Drinking Water Basics checklist & more.